Sunday, August 21, 2011

SNAP INTO A (Copyright infringement)

Smart Car - Pork Chops - Macho Man

Another entry by Chance, when I got these words, I was kinda excited. This is the sort of absurdity I was hoping for. Sadly, Randy Savage passed away here recently, so I knew I had to pay homage, the dude was so loud and in your face with his character, though, that I like to think he'd be all about this. Smart cars are those funny looking things that get like, a thousand miles to the gallon and zero looks from the ladies to the mile. I kid, ladies probably think they're cute. I wouldn't say no if you were to give me one, people should be driving these back and forth to work instead of dually Rams that are three stories tall. This isn't about the comic anymore. Who the frack drives a farm truck to their bank job? Are you hauling cash in it? Is it necessary to park your behemoth three inches from my coup so that I can't get into my driver's side door, and in turn, cannot see past the bed of your monster truck so that I inadvertently pull out in front of someone coming down the parking lot? I wish Macho Man was here. I'd pay him in pork chops, or slim jims, or bone saws so that he could suplex your ass when you get down here and then flip your truck down the hill and I would laugh and laugh...


No comments:

Post a Comment